Wednesday, March 6, 2019

ELENUMEJI



Prior to the concluded elections in the country, as a lover of his own country who wants the best for her at all times. Although, we're all created differently that's why we can't reason the same way.

It's my privilege to make something clears to many people about perspective of life. We shouldn't expect everyone to go the same way that is we've front and back but the best is to target positivity.  Difference in political parties shouldn't affect our brotherhood as a country. We've allowed party affect our relationship in which is affecting both sides.

Yes, I normally rose against some irregularities that Mr. President might step on but I think that shouldn't affect anything towards how this country would be great.

 President Muhammadu Buhari declared the winner of February 23 general election in which I congratulated him and baffled many that how could I do so. I think nothing bad in that, whether we like it or not, he's going to rule us for next four years except court favours Atiku.

 Congratulating and praying for him that God should lead him to right path is for me and your benefits because its going to have impact whether we like it or not. Yet some might be thinking am not living Nigeria, but what of your families reside here, the business you enrol, if economy is poor won't you be affected?, so if the good comes out, we're all going to enjoy it.

It's not until you cut your trousers and keep bears, that you perform Sunnah, but showing love for one's country is part of Sunnah. How would you perform Sunnah in it, by performing your duties and obligations as citizen, by obeying laws and rules of the land and by voting during election, praying for your leaders because no one is perfect and the likes.

Don't you know, not being a northerner, the killings going on in the north affecting we Yorubas and Igbos in terms of our families reside there, economy factor and others which is hidden. Don't let politics affects our way of life.

Let's me use my experience to buttress my points, don't mind me for focusing on my institution when making reference. It's where I have experienced of I would use. The out gone president of the citadel of learning, first college in Africa and the leading, ACE Ondo, Hon. Bidemi Zubair. When this man performs excellently I would appraise him and otherwise. Many think who is this man? But my own belief is if it's right, we're all going to enjoy and let's appraise to do more and otherwise. It's my watchword seeing my school, learning from her in terms of many areas. So, holding grudges or not doing like a family because of politics I think is very bad. Let's us play our politics in a matured manner, is it not this country that politicians cross anyhow?, so why are we behaving like separatist?. No matter the outcomes of this election, let's behave like one entity and our target should be on welfarism and development of this great nation.

God bless Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Historical Approach, Creativity A Necessity For Survival.

    The central concern of the discipline of history is to understand how people existed, acted and thought in the past and the societies an...